Honey Soy Chicken Thighs Slow Cooker

Honey Soy Chicken Thighs Slow Cooker. I did honey soy sauce and ketchup. A ton of different side dishes works perfectly with this slow cooker chicken dish.

Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Chef Savvy
Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Chef Savvy from i1.wp.com
The rice soaks up the delicious sauce you don't want to leave on your plate. Pour half of the soy mixture over the chicken. I have two more i'll be sharing with you soon. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and toss with thickened sauce. You will be amazed at what this one step does for your chicken!

Arrange chicken thighs inside the slow cooker and pour prepared sauce over chicken.

The chicken thighs practically shred themselves. Pour half of the soy mixture over the chicken. You can use chicken drumsticks or your preferred cut of chicken such as thigh.recipe: Throw in the baby red potatoes, carrots, then the other 4 chicken thighs. You can prep everything beforehand as a freezer meal, but you can also easily freeze any leftovers. I used 9 thighs with skin and bone bc that what was in my freezer.

Thank you for reading about Honey Soy Chicken Thighs Slow Cooker, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://thesparklingreviews.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url